The “root cause” of about 95% of all health issues is poor blood flow. The BEMER technology we specialize in and feature at True Champion Therapy has been clinically proven in independent laboratories as the BEST method known today to substantially increase blood flow.
Exercise may increase blood flow about 5 – 7%, but nothing comes close to achieving the approximate 30% increase in the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to every cell BEMER technology provides—with no side effects.
Substantially increasing microcirculation helps nourish and oxygenate the trillions of cells in your body; leads to more efficient removal of toxins and waste products; and allows your body to correct itself, heal on its own, and perform at its best. And a BEMER session requires just minutes.
Key Benefits of BEMER Therapy
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. The use of this technology provides a significant competitive advantage. Since 2000, this type of vascular therapy has been utilized by the highest performing athletes and sports teams around the globe, and it is just beginning to be recognized and implemented in the United States.
- MORE TRAINING/LESS FATIGUE. It vastly accelerates oxygen delivery to every cell, and because the body regenerates faster with regular application of this therapy you can train more due to an increased ability to cope with intensive sessions and increased endurance, allowing for more frequent training sessions at the correct training intensities.
- ENHANCED IMMUNE SYSTEM. With regular sessions, your immune system improves, resulting in fewer missed training sessions, better training quality, and improved oxygen extraction through metabolism optimization.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE. Adequate warming-up of the muscle tissue is essential to ensuring peak performance yet it expends valuable energy. When muscles are stimulated using this therapy the saved energy is available for training and competition.
- FASTER RECOVERY. Regular use of this therapy makes faster recovery and regeneration possible. By activating the metabolism, hardening of the muscles is prevented or decreased. This reduces incidents of torn muscles and ligaments. Regeneration time between sporting activities can then be shortened. As a result, more training can be completed in less time, thus increasing the fitness level of the athlete.
- INJURY PREVENTION. This technology also helps prevent sports injuries as it positively influences the healing processes of damaged ligaments and tissue. Traumatized tissue and edema are reduced significantly faster. Thus, many sports-related disabilities and chronic conditions can be prevented. This therapy has been accredited by the Olympic Committee and used in the Olympic Games since 2000.
|Our Facilities||Our Reviews||Schedule|